File a Commercial ClaimClaims for your business should be reported to your agent as soon as possible
By reporting your loss directly to the insurance company, they can begin to handle all aspects of your claim and get you the help you need when it matters most. Below you will find the contact information for your Commercial Carrier:
Great American Insurance Group
Here are some items that will help expedite your claim:
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of all persons involved including any witnesses
- Circumstances of the claim
- Name of the insurance company and agent for all other parties involved in the claim.
For a faster settlement when you have a claim:
- Establish an inventory of your possessions and update it annually
- Film or photograph possessions
- Provide copies of your records to claims representative.